Tri-State Food Bank
Job Title: Product Receipting and Data Entry
Classification: Part- time - Non exempt
Reports To: Administrative Assistant
Data entry of product received, receipting product donors, and preparing monthly and quarterly poundage reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter all product (donated and purchased) received into database on a daily basis.
- Send donor receipt for food and GIK donations.
- Provide copies of receipts to bookkeeper as required.
- Follow up on donations received from food drives to assure timely receipting and/or thank you.
- Complete Monthly Poundage Report.
- Complete and submit Quarterly Poundage Report for Feeding America.
- Keep accurate files of receipts
- Maintains files on organization’s policies and procedures along with signed acknowledgments.
- General Filing.
- Work on special projects when needed.
- Assist Administrative Assistant with monthly inventory reconciliation
Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- Educational requirements may vary but will require either a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work well with the public and possess good customer services skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, and on-line reporting.
- Ability and propensity to work as a team.
- Reliable transportation.
- Participate in community events (indoors and outdoors).