As always, we intend to keep our pledge to our donors:
- We do not use premiums or gifts as an incentive for giving.
- We keep our appeals to a minimum and do not solicit on a monthly basis. (Although some of you contribute on a monthly basis.)
- Our independent audit is public and always available to you.
- Our annual report is available upon request.
- We will always strive to use your time and contributions resourcefully.
- You are always welcome to visit our facility.
Tri-State Food Bank only gathers and retains data on donors that donors themselves provide. We never sell, loan or share donor information. All staff members, volunteers, and member of Board of Directors of Tri-State Food Bank and/or any person with access to our donor data base must sign a Confidentiality Agreement. Donor information is kept in a database that is password protected.
The information is used solely to record and acknowledge contributions, provide information, materials and offer contribution opportunities specific to Tri-State Food Bank activities, respond to inquiries, and in cooperation with government officials as required by law.
We do not publish individual donor contributions without your permission.
Unless you request otherwise, we give public recognition for contributions by organizations, foundations, grants and corporations.