A Planned Gift recognizes your family needs as well as your philanthropic goals to continue supporting a charitable mission.
- Tri-State Food Bank, Inc., has a well earned reputation since 1982 for providing services and solutions to families in need. A planned gift will help continue these services.
- A charitable gift can result in tax benefits to you.
- There are many ways to contribute through Planned Giving: Confer with your professional advisor. Any professional advisor, attorney, accountant, insurance agent, or financial planner who works with you regularly can help you arrange a charitable gift.
Here are some choices you may wish to consider:
- WILL/BEQUEST: An easy way to leave a planned gift and leave a legacy.
- GIFT ANNUITY: A great venue for donors wanting to increase current income, receive a tax deduction, avoid possible capital gains, and eventually leave a charitable gift to Tri-State Food Bank.
- CHARITABLE ANNUITY, REMAINDER, AND LEAD TRUSTS: Using these venues can reduce income or estates taxes, as well as, provide income to the donor (or selected beneficiaries). Differing from a gift annuity, each trust is designed for the donor's individual or family needs.
- LIFE INSURANCE and IRA'S: You can name a charity as the beneficiary.